Thursday, January 30, 2014

RootsTech 2014 Syllabus is Available

The RootsTech 2014 Syllabus materials are online at  https://rootstech.org/about/syllabus-materials/ for download or reading.  They are available for a limited time.

I downloaded the entire syllabus and saved it in my RootsTech 2014 file folder.  I also copied it to Dropbox so that I can access it with my laptop.

I went through the sessions that I was somewhat interested in and saved them as PDFs (after converting some of the MSWord documents to a PDF) and renamed them with the author's name and the presentation title.  

I saved these to the RootsTech folder, and also to Dropbox.  I will add some of them to Evernote as PDF files so that I can access them on my tablet while i'm at RootsTech.  

I will probably print off some of them just in case the tablet doesn't work in the meeting room due to poor wi-fi service.  

Copyright (c) 2014, Randall J. Seaver

No comments:

Post a Comment